Here’s what you need to know about the data we collect. Last modified January 14, 2022.
We respect your privacy
IT Conflict, LLC DBA Parried (Company or we) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information to the extent possible through this policy and in accordance with applicable law. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.parried.com (our Website) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (personal information) and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information concerning our services or subscribing to our newsletter. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns as well as store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and/or recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Parried’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Parried about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send our newsletter to that email address.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Parried, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (the NAI) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
This website is not directed to children
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.