In today’s intrinsically connected world, outsourcing your IT is genuinely one of the best ways that your company can bridge the skill gap for the best performance every time (all the while saving you money). As a small business, there are plenty of good reasons to outsource your IT support. However, not every IT company is created equal. When choosing your next outsourced IT company, it’s imperative that you thoroughly investigate your options and ask detailed questions that will invoke thorough responses. Learn about their past successes and everything that pertains to your business process. A good and trustworthy company will prove it upfront in a handful of questions, given you ask the right ones.
It’s easy to fall prey to assumptions when interviewing consultants to outsource IT services. Packaged services don’t always include traditional IT support, management, maintenance, and security needed for your company’s network. When agreeing to a contract with an IT firm, look carefully to ensure that it contains everything you want and need.
The Parried Way
Here at Parried, our services scale with your business as it grows, so we become an extension of your business as your complete IT partner. Here’s a list of our technology services:
- Managed IT Services – Managed IT Services let companies utilize a third-party IT provider for all aspects of their technology, including help desk support, maintenance, security, and consulting. We base our services on three core aspects: management, monitoring, and maintenance.
- IT Consulting – We offer a comprehensive package of IT consulting services. From discussion and planning to project management and turnkey implementation, we’ve got you covered. Take your business into the cloud, implement new hardware and software, or gain insight into the latest technologies
- Cyber Security – We offer a comprehensive package of IT security services that give you peace of mind knowing that your systems and networks are safe from digital threats.
- Instant IT – Instant IT services cover most smaller-scale technology issues, like hardware and software troubleshooting or network outages. It doesn’t matter if you’re a team of one or a hundred, or if you have a large or small problem, our team will help get you back on track.
Why Is This White Paper So Valuable?
- Saves you time and money
- Protects your business
- Helps you avoid common pitfalls
- Contains easy-to-follow tips
- Available completely free of charge
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Your Free White Paper.
To take advantage of this white paper, and gain knowledge on finding your perfect IT partner, fill out the form below. Once we receive your request, our team will reach out to schedule a time to talk. Together, we can improve the health and security of your computers and network.